- LE4 Next-Generation LEDs.
- UV Stabilized Polycarbonate Lens.
- Nickel Plated Housing.
- Low Profile Mounting Flange.
- High Current LED Driver.
- Self-Contained Power Module.
- In-Line Power Module.
- 9 foot, pre-wired cable.
- Mounts into 1" hole.
- Synchronize N500 and BULL LED, any combination, up to 20 heads.
- 5 Year Warranty
- UV stabilized Polycarbonate outer dome
- Rugged, glass-filled Nylon injection-molded base
- UV stabilized, bonded, Opaque sun shield
- Twin ultra-low UV stabilized Polycarbonate Fresnel domes
- 30 Watt field replaceable strobe power standard; easy install with 2 screws
- Available in Magnet or Flush mount versions
- Magnetic version features a 12-foot cord with cigarette lighter plug
- All mounting hardware included in both versions
- Available in all 5 safety color combinations: Amber, Blue, Clear, Green, Red
- Cycle flash pattern: Double, Quad, Mega
- 1/4 inch thick mounting gasket included in flush mount version
- All of the beacons in this series are LEGAL LIGHTS which have been tested to meet the SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) J1318 standards and are listed with AMECA (Automotive Manufacturers Equipment Compliance Agency, Inc.; formerly AAMVA - American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators).
- The SB4000 series beacons emit high intensity strobe light bursts which easily identify any utility or emergency vehicle, in all weather conditions. High/Low power control is standard to provide intensity reduction on demand.
- The SB4000 series beacons are based on a rugged field replaceable electronic board that is polarity and surge protected. The highly efficient MOSFET-based design provides very low current drain - a fraction of the current required for a rotating beacon. The economical field replaceable flash tube is simple to replace; just remove two screws! Inventory requirements are reduced as the impact resistant Polycarbonate base provides permanent and 1" NPT pipe mount options in the same part. The SB4000 series beacons operate on any voltage between 10 and 30VDC.
- Select one of five safety colors in either the high or low lens profile; the lenses are completely interchangeable. Choose one of two flash patterns, quad or double. Choose the reliable SB4000 series beacons from Nova for your next warning signal application.